Financial Content Writer
T3 seeks a self-motivated, entrepreneurial writer to join our content team.
To apply, fill out the form below.
You should be a self-starter that can get up to speed on complex financial topics, and then boil those concepts down into plain English.
Please come armed with exceptional writing skills, ease with data analysis, and intermediate knowledge of financial markets.Responsibilities
You’ll work with our team to produce a wide range of content including blog posts, long form articles, newsletters, white papers, educational materials, listicles, infographics, video scripts, opt-in pages, and social media updates. You will also assist with administrative and project management duties as necessary.
Topics include individual stocks and sectors, investing strategies, trading, market structure, tutorials, and more. One day you could be explaining how an IPO works. Next, you’ll be listing out 11 things people should know about Tesla.
- 2+ years of related experience in writing, journalism, content marketing, financial analysis, or a related field
- Intermediate knowledge of financial markets and economics
- Familiarity with stocks, ETF’s, options, and other popular financial instruments (crypto knowledge a definite plus)
- Knowledge of current market trends
- The ability to write quickly and clearly in plain English the average person can understand
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Knowledge of Google Docs & Microsoft Office Suite
- An “if I don’t know, I’ll figure it out” attitude
- Familiarity with SEO practices and online publishing platforms preferred
Please attach your resume, cover letter, and relevant links that showcase your work. A short writing test will be required.About T3
T3 Trading Group, LLC (www.t3trading.com) is a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer & Member of FINRA/SIPC. We strive to be a complete destination for traders looking to maximize their performance in today’s financial markets. Since our inception in 2007, T3 Trading Group has developed and supported thousands of professional licensed and active retail traders throughout the United States. We are dedicated to the long-term success of all our traders and customers and are looking for a copy writer to help manage our digital presence and overall marketing efforts to the trading community.